We work hard to make sure that our guests are looked after to the highest standards at Ashlea Pools. To enable us to ensure that when you arrive for your break away with us, your lodge is prepared to our high standards and that your specific requirements have been met, we have to be sure that you have read and understand our Booking Conditions. This helps us to make sure that no one arrives, or leaves, disappointed with Ashlea Pools. Your happiness is our objective.
- Bookings for Lodges are from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival to 10.00 am on the day of departure (unless a special arrangement has been made with the Management, please note fees will apply for early check-in and late departure.) Both parties will be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive governmental regulations or if any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties or either of them renders the performance of the Agreement impossible.
- A deposit per break for Lodges must be paid with a written confirmation at booking. The balance of account must be paid 42 clear days (6 weeks) before commencement of holiday. Payment should be made by debit or credit card (charges apply for credit cards, details are taken upon arrival but we do not swipe the card.) Please do not send cash unless in a registered envelope. We reserve the right to re-let the pitch or accommodation if the balance is not received in the specified time.
- In the event of the hirer cancelling the holiday the Deposit will be forfeited. Should the hirer cancel the holiday within 42 clear days (6 week) period prior to commencement, the whole of the payment will be forfeited. If you have to cancel, it is obviously in your interest to do so as early as possible. We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance Cover provided by Rothwell and Towler Holiday Insurance. Please review the cover provided by the policy. If you would like to take out this insurance, please complete the form and send direct to Rothwell & Towler. In the event you may have to cancel your holiday and you supply a Doctors certificate, we will refund your balance (if already paid), provided your Holiday Insurance cover is in place. Deposits are Non refundable. Cancellations must be notified in writing.
- The Management are relieved of all liability should the Lodges not be made available due to circumstances beyond their control and the deposit and all other payments will be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort is made to reserve the Lodge requested, we reserve the right to change if necessary.
- Dogs are only allowed in lodges that we have specified,the cost for this is £39 for a short break and £49 for a week.
- We accept no liability in respect of any loss or damage for anything brought onto the park at your request or for persons coming onto the park at your request. 9. You will be responsible for all loss of or damage to property at the Park or brought onto the Park, and for any injury to persons, animals and things caused by or in consequence of any act or omission on your part, your agent or your servants and you shall keep us indemnified in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
- The management reserve the right to terminate the hiring without notice if: The hirer or a member of his/her party, causes a nuisance or danger to other guests on the park by their actions and does not refrain from doing so when asked.
- If you have an accident at the park involving the accommodation, the equipment supplied, or the grounds you must inform the park management immediately where practical, but no later than your day of departure. If you do not inform the park before you leave our ability to investigate could be seriously hampered, therefore unless there is a valid reason for the delay in informing the park of the accident we will not deal with it.