Designed, built and managed with you, our guest, in mind, Ashlea Pools has been born out of a desire to mix luxurious holidays with a celebration of the beautiful Shropshire countryside. Offering 5-star accommodation on what we feel is our very own sustainable paradise, Ashlea Pools aims to take you away from the strains of everyday life, submerging you into the tranquillity of nature for however long you decide to stay with us.
Providing you with beautiful accommodation that features tasteful and contemporary interior design and is complimented with features such as real wood flooring, plush leather sofas, Egyptian cotton bedding, we hope that your stay with us is a real treat out of the ordinary.
When you arrive at your Lodge, we invite you to drop your bags and enjoy all that we have selected and provided for you for your comfort and convenience. For your convenience we have endeavoured to include everything that you may need in your kitchen. Enabling you to travel light, in your kitchen you will find the following:
- China tableware (also plastic tableware for the children)
- Glassware, including champagne glasses
- Cooking utensils
- Food preparation utensils including pizza cutter, cheese grater etc.
- Saucepans / frying pans
- Various Oven dishes
- Washing-up liquid, brush, sponge, dishcloth, tea towel
- Multi-purpose spray, disposable cloths
- Dustbin bags
A few little extras:
- Iron & ironing board
- Hand soap
- Bath mats
For your comfort:
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Feather / polyester filled pillows
- A bale of beautifully soft towels for use in the bathroom, for each guest